A human back develop complex structure, made up of bones, flexible fibrous tissues, tendons, and nerves. Because of the difficult nature and the contact between these components, back injuries can be very serious, at the times resulting in pain and long-term disablement.
Some Common Causes of back injury
- Sudden jolting movement due to slip&trip, accident at work, road accident
- Lifting heavy object without proper training
Few common types of Back injuries are
The human backbone or spine is made up of 33 bones, nerves and tissues extended from bones to the pelvis. Connecting each of the vertebras is an intervertebral joint, which works as a shock absorber between the vertebrae.
- Cervical Vertebrae- forming the upper part of the backbone or spine
- Thoracic Vertebrae- is a main function, bones between the neck and the lower back total 12 bones
- Lumbar Vertebrae- 5 major and strongest vertebrae located between the chest and hips
- Sacrum and Coccyx- are the bones at the base of the spine or backbone. The sacrum is made up of five vertebrae, the coccyx is formed from four vertebrae
Types of Back injuries:
Two types of back injuries
- Cervical radiculopathy
Spondylolisthesis- mostly occurs when a vertebra, slips from the base of the spine. It can also happen due to the imperfection in one or both of wing-shaped parts of a vertebra. General symptoms are the pain in lower back and buttocks that radiates down to legs.
Cervical Radiculopathy- a condition that consequences from impair nerve function
Tips to Prevent Back Injuries
- Correct your Posture- Correct your posture while sitting otherwise incorrect posture will degenerate your lower back.
- Avoid Lifting heavy object- If you are healthy but untrained and lift or moving heavy weight, you can still injure your back or spine
- Improve physical health- If you are unhealthy and have a weak body the risk of getting injured is increased during lift heavy weight
- Stretch your hamstring- Hamstring stretching can help decreases the effects of pressure on the pelvis and lower back
- Frequent traveler use back support- travelers who regularly visits have a more risk of back injury, please using proper back support and backbone pusher you can reduce the effects of long-term traveling
Claim for Back Injury Compensation
Actually, there is no limit to the compensation amount of back injury. It depends on the type, severity and the angle of damage. The Compensation amount also depends on the loss of financial and private life. Back injury can be mild to dangerous. You have to know that in severe injuries you may lose your ability to move.
Claim compensation limits also depend on the victim’s age, profession, and daily routine.
Hiring Personal Injury Solicitors
You need to consult with Personal Injury Solicitors Bury to claim the compensation due to the accident of without your fault. Your solicitor will collect the evidence and the proofs to make your case strong. Personal Injury Solicitors lessened the complexity of the case; they do the whole work on their own. Personal Injury Solicitors will do settlement talks if the liable party is agreed on the recommended money than you will get compensation; your case will be closed.
If the responsible party denies the settlement talks than your personal injury solicitors will send them a legal notice through solicitor court. Your solicitors will show the proofs in front of solicitor judge and if the evidence is in your favor than court will give the order to compensate you according to the loss. And the party who wasted the precious time of court will be punished.