You probably already know that fish oil softgels are an easy way to increase the omega 3 fatty acids in your diet and improve your heart health. But you may not know that fish oil does a whole lot more! If you’re still deciding whether or not to add fish oil softgels to your daily routine, then read on.
1. Cannabidiol (CBD) will lower your triglycerides, your ‘bad’ LDL cholesterol and your blood pressure. Fish oil will also boost your levels of ‘good’ HDL cholesterol. Your entire cardiovascular system loves fish oil!
2. When plaque builds up on your arteries and then breaks loose, it becomes a blood clot…and leads to a heart attack or a stroke. The omega 3 fatty acids in the oil from fish break these clots up as they are formed, and prevent blood clots.
3. If you have an inflammatory condition, then oil from fish in the form of softgels can help. This oil contains EPA, which decreases inflammation and relieves symptoms associated with inflammatory illnesses.
4. Some of the most common forms of cancer, including breast, prostate and colon cancer, have been shown to be affected by the omega 3 fatty acids in oil softgels. How? Omega 3’s keep cells from mutating and growing out of control, and also helps bring about cell death in cells that have mutated.
5. Want to think better? Softgels help you get and maintain focus and concentration. And babies born to women who take softgels have higher IQ’s and lower incidence of learning disorders.
6. Softgels can improve your mood by helping seratonin get around your body. Many studies have found a beneficial effect on a range of mood disorders, from depression to even schizophrenia.
7. Adults and children with attention deficit disorder have seen increased concentration and ability to focus from taking oil from fish in the form of softgels on a daily basis. Other conditions, such as OCD, have also been found to improve with the oil extracted from fish.
Oil from fish in the form of softgels have a wide range of benefits, and this list has only just scratched the surface! You don’t have to have a serious medical condition to benefit from taking oil from fish.. If you want clearer skin and less breakouts, or prevention from UV damage and wrinkles, then adding fish oil softgels to your daily regime is simple and just makes good sense! Of course, it is a good idea to check with your doctor before you start taking any sort of supplement…but fish oil is natural and, as long as you get a quality product, safe. And much easier than eating a ton of fish every day!